Kamloops Chamber of Commerce unveils 2011 roster
The Kamloops Chamber of Commerce announced its new board and executive at its Impact 2011 Annual Address on Wednesday, March 16.
Peter Aylen, President of Absorbent Products Ltd, was named Chamber president for an additional six-month term.
The executive is as follows:
• President: Peter Aylen, Absorbent Products
• First vice-president: Maurice Hindle, Moly-Cop Canada
• Second vice-president: Bob Dieno, Nu-Tech Fire & Safety
• Treasurer: Aleece Laird, Fresh Inc.
• Secretary: Steve Earl, Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn & Suites
• Immediate past-president: Leslie Brochu, Sun Rivers Golf Resort Community
• Brent Ashby, KPMG
• Jeremy Heighton, WOW Leadership
• Dale Found, New Gold
• Rick Heney, Fulton & Company
• Neil Leonard, Kamloops Indian Band Development Corporation
• Dan Lockwood, Finning Canada
• Mona Murray, MCM Realty
• Mel Rothenburger, Kamloops Daily News
• Tina Lange and Nancy Bepple
The chamber's website can be found here.