The Kamloops Central Business Improvement Association has welcomed a new crop to its board of directors.
Elected to the board at the association’s April 17 annual general meeting were:
• Robbie Tallon, an accountant with Jerry Spice Inc.;
• Nicki James, owner of Mainstreet Clothing;
• Jesse Faubert, owner of Common Sound;
• Maren Luciani, owner of Meraki Community Planning;
• Luke Chidgzey, business account manager with Royal Bank of Canada.
They will join the following existing board members:
• Dino Bernardo, president
• Maeghan Summers, vice-president
• Grayden Flanagan, secretary
• Ryan Gentile, director at large
• Andy Philpot, director
• David Fuoco, director
• Michael Blackwell, director
• Ted Ockenden, director
• Shane Brooks, director.