The Canadian Imperial Bank of Canada is making available financial relief, advice and support to clients affected by wildfires.
The bank is offering:
• Flexible CIBC credit card bill monthly payment options;
• Re-amortizing mortgages to lower interest rate temporarily;
• Special payment arrangements and deferrals on loans and lines of credit;
• Conversion of Aventura points into cash payment for applicable credit cards;
• Debt consolidation for more manageable payment.
CIBC customers impacted by wildfires and in need of banking assistance should call 1-888-997-0929.
The Mustard Seed Kamloops is feeding the business community to raise money for those facing homelessness and poverty.
In exchange for a minimum donation of $21, businesses and donors can choose from a menu featuring five waffle-based sandwiches.
With a minimum order of five, the businesses and donors will receive a lunch, with the proceeds going toward funding local Mustard Seed programs and initiatives.
Lunch packages can be ordered online at TheSeed.ca/JAMD.