Researchers at Thompson Rivers University are looking for participants in a study on memory and anxiety in those age 65 and older.
The online study involves questionnaires and a computer task and memory assessment held via phone call.
Eligible participants must:
- be 65 or older,
- not have taken anti-anxiety medication within the last year,
- not be taking attention-enhancing medication such as Aricept,
- not have any known cardiovascular disease,
- not have been diagnosed with any neurological conditions such as stroke,
- have normal or corrected vision,
- be fluent in English
- and have access to the internet via computer or tablet at home.
Those interested in participating in the study can contact the research team (Dr. Claudia Gonzalez and Amie Smith) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.