After almost one year of service in B.C., Ebus is expanding to five communities in the Shuswap: Chase, Sorrento, Salmon Arm, Enderby and Armstrong.
As of Oct. 7, Ebus’s afternoon schedules between Kamloops and Kelowna will extend farther along highways 97 and 1.
Exact pick-up and drop-off locations include:
• Salmon Arm: Husky service station at 50 Trans-Canada Hwy.;
• Sorrento eastbound: Highway stop at 1235 Trans-Canada Hwy. (in front of Subway);
• Sorrento westbound: Highway stop at 1258 Trans-Canada Hwy. (in front of the Petro-Canada station);
• Chase: Chase Visitor Information Centre at 400 Shuswap Ave.;
• Enderby: Enderby Chamber of Commerce at 700 Railway St.;
• Armstrong: Highway 1 at Petro-Canada station at 3160 Smith Dr.
Call 1-877-769-3287, go online to myebus.ca or visit the Ebus office in Sahali Mall in Kamloops to reserve a seat or to get more information on all the routes available.
Ebus and other firms entered the local market last year after Greyhound left Western Canada.