The Elections Canada office in Kamloops is in Sahali Mall and is open Mondays through Fridays from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sundays from noon to 4 p.m. The office can be reached by phone at 1-866-545-0619.
Elections Canada said electors can choose the voting option that best suits their schedule:
• On election day on Monday, Oct. 21. Polling station locations will be on voter information cards mailed to voters. Locations can also be found online at elections.ca after Sept. 24.
• At one of the advance polls, open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 11, Saturday, Oct. 12, Sunday, Oct. 13, and Monday,
Oct. 14. Advance polling station locations will be on voter information cards mailed to voters. Locations can also be found online at elections.ca after Sept. 24.
• Throughout the election period — from now to Oct. 21 — at an Elections Canada office. To vote at an Elections Canada office, electors must apply before Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 6 p.m. Application forms are available at Elections Canada offices or online at elections.ca.
• On select campuses from Saturday, Oct. 5, to Wednesday, Oct. 9, using the special ballot process.
• By mail. Electors must apply to vote by mail before Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 6 p.m. Application forms to vote by mail are available online at elections.ca. They are also available at any Elections Canada office or by calling 1‑800‑463‑6868.
To vote, electors must show proof of identity and address. The list of accepted pieces of identification is online at elections.ca.