Kamloops firefighters made short work of a fire in an RV parked behind a house on Salish Road.
The blaze was called in at about 12:30 p.m. on Friday and plume of black smoke could be seen rising in the air.
By 1 p.m., however, the smoke had cleared as firefighters doused the blaze, which destroyed the vehicle.
Kamloops Fire Rescue told KTW there were no injuries reported and, while a cause has yet to be determined, propane tanks were heard exploding.
Crews arrived on scene to find the the RV fully engulfed in flames.
Platoon Capt. Mike Haines said a person who lives in the vehicle was not inside at the time of the fire.
The RV was completely gutted and the house sustained some heat damage to its vinyl siding.
“The unit that was on fire is approximately 25 feet away from the house and there was a large hedge between the two, so we got water on that right away to try to make sure that didn’t go too and [allow the fire to] get closer to the house” Haines said.
A fire investigator could be seen arriving on scene before 1:30 p.m. as firefighters were busy extinguish any lingering hot spots.