The City of Kamloops is starting up a number of road paving projects this month and is reminding residents to expect delays.
Repairs will take anywhere from five days to four months to complete, depending on the project scope and location, varying from full-depth reclamation to minor curb, gutter and sidewalk repairs to asphalt resurfacing.
Some of the locations for this work are:
• Columbia Street at First Avenue;
• Columbia Street at Third Avenue;
• Columbia Street at Grandview Terrace;
• Columbia Street at Notre Dame;
• Gleneagles Drive (Glenshee Place to Glen Nevis Place);
• Greystone Crescent (Van Horne Drive to Garymede Drive);
• Springhill Drive (Summit Drive to Sedona Place);
• Fortune Drive;
• Rosehill Road;
• Barnhartvale Road (Dallas Drive to Todd Road);
• Tod Mountain Road.
Residents and commuters are encouraged to go online to Kamloops.ca/Kammute for notice of local road work impacts.
Transit users are reminded to visit BCTransit.com for up-to-date schedules and to subscribe for transit alerts.