As has been the case for the past several years, the priciest properties within city limits seem to be south of the river, while the region’s most valuable area appears to be north of the water.
As can be seen by the graphic above, eight of the top 10 valued properties in Kamloops are on the south side of the Thompson River.
The top 10 include properties in Barnhartvale, Juniper Ridge, downtown, Valleyview, Guerin Creek, Sahali, Aberdeen, Batchelor Heights and Westsyde.
Of the top 10 valued properties in the Thompson region, almost half — four — are in Sun Peaks, while Tobiano, Blue River and Quilchena also occupy a spot on the list.
The region’s top 10 valued properties:
- 5250 Lauder Rd., Quilchena: $2.78 million
- 4141 Douglas Crt., Sun Peaks: $2.6 million
- 4117 Sundance Dr., Sun Peaks: $2.5 million
- 4121 Sundance Dr., Sun Peaks: $2.5 million
- 4137 Douglas Crt., Sun Peaks: $2.47 million
- 280 Rue Cheval Noir, Tobiano - $2.46 million
- 5788 Coalmont Rd., Merritt: $2.46 million
- 2816 Orton Rd., Kamloops: $2.28 million
- 5270 Lauder Rd., Quilchena: $2.25 million
- 920 Harwood Dr., Blue River: $2.2 million