Many golf courses in Kamloops are open or are re-opening this week, all under strict policies due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Eagle Point Golf Resort, which had been playable for members only, opened to the general public on Tuesday.
• Bighorn Golf and Country Club and Kamloops Golf and Country Club, both of which opened and then shut down, will re-open on Wednesday to members, guests of members and player’s-card holders.
• Mount Paul Golf Course, which opened and then shut down, remained closed as of Tuesday, but was reportedly considering re-opening this week.
• The Dunes at Kamloops and Rivershore Golf Links never closed after their initial opening days and remain playable for the general public.
• Tobiano Golf Course GM Terry Smith said the track can open to members no sooner than April 15 and will adhere to the strictest COVID-19 guidelines. "We are playing it day by day," Smith said. "Nothing firm yet."