When it comes to choosing a security company to protect your home or business, it makes sense to go with the experts in security and service — experts like those at Kamloops Alarm.
The staff at Kamloops Alarm have been helping thousands of customers throughout the region stay safe since 1988. Using centralized monitoring centres staffed 24/7, dispatchers are always standing by to assist you.
Kamloops Alarm provides the superior customer support and technical service in the city and surrounding areas. with four customer service staff and nine security system technicians always ready to provide the very best in customer support and technical service.
It’s what Kamloops Alarm strives to be known for with its customers.
Being born and raised locally, owners Darren Daniels and Ryan Moffett began with a shared passion and have worked hard to create an outstanding security firm that is second to none in the industry.
Now the largest independent security provider within the B.C. Interior, Kamloops Alarm focuses on meeting the needs of its customers — growing relationships, over profit.
As Kamloops’ longest-established security company, co-owner Ryan says he has learned a thing or two over the past 33 years about what customers want.
Staying knowledgable with current trends and latest technology is what both he and co-owner Darren strive to offer their workforce, as well. Staff undergo regular training on new methods and equipment to keep skills fresh with the latest security practices and service.
The industry has seen a trend in security “do-it-yourselfers” and telecom corporations that have stepped into the “business” of offering security packages as part of a bundled phone/internet service — locking consumers into multi-year contracts.
Moffett says he has heard stories of customers who went with another provider’s bundled services — adding a security package and, as their needs changed during their contract, they found their monthly fees shot up to cover the security portion of their coverage.
It’s a business practice he views as “diluting the integrity of the industry.”
As Moffett sees it, local security companies such as Kamloops Alarm are the best choice, as their sole business is security, which is why they are the experts in their field.
Here’s why you can be confident in choosing Kamloops Alarm to be your go-to security provider:
• The latest in security and monitoring technology available — residential and commercial security cameras, personal security and life safety. CCTV systems and access controls;
• Fast call-out response, with half-hour rates (instead of waiting over a four-hour window for other companies to show up), assigned daily service response-time and after-hours response;
• Locally monitored, locally answered, live call response, with coverage by employees who live in the community;
• Personally tailored security products and monitoring services to meet your individual needs;
• Flexible services agreements, (no restrictive multi-year service contracts);
• Member of Kamloops Chamber of Commerce, proud sponsor of Kamloops junior sports and the Kamloops Food Bank;
• Five diamond-rated alarm monitoring by the Central Station Alarm Association (CSAA);
• Peace of mind, knowing you are covered by Kamloops’ oldest, most-trusted security company;
• Knowing your hard-earned dollars are staying right in city, supporting local, well-paying jobs for fellow Kamloopsians.
• Always speak to a real person immediately during office hours.
Kamloops Alarm can help you take control of your security needs with smart, effective solutions.
The staff can help turn your residence into a smart home, with fully automated lighting, accessing security cameras, lighting, window blinds, door locks, two-way voice and video monitoring and even water shut-off solutions.
Kamloops Alarm can — and does — make it happen.
Call Kamloops Alarm for your security needs today at 250-374-2577 or 1-877-1286. For more information, go online to kamloopsalarm.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The firm is located at 107-1339 McGill Rd.